Facility Map Prices
• The rental term will be month-to-month unless
• Rent is due on or before the first day of each month. If payment is 10 days late or more, the Renter will be subject to a $20 late fee.
• If the rental check is returned for "non-sufficient funds", the Renter will pay $25 for each such occurrence.
• A refundable security deposit equal to one month's rent will be collected at the time of move-in. Should the Renter damage the unit, have unpaid fees, or leave items in the unit, the security deposit shall not be returned.
• The renter shall maintain its own insurance on its contents.
• Should the Renter be 20 days or more past due with rent, the Lessor shall have the right to take immediate possession of any or all contents located in the rented unit and sell such items at a public auction. Before any such sale, Grand Valley Self Storage will utilize a good-faith effort to notify the Renter of the amount due by mailing notice to the Renter's last known address. Should there be a change in the Renter's mailing address, the Renter must notify Grand Valley Self Storage and provide either the new address or the name, address, and contact information of someone who will be able to immediately contact the Renter.
• Renter shall not store any dangerous or illegal materials at any time in the rented unit. Renter shall not alter the unit or use the unit as a residence. Renter shall not conduct mechanical repairs, hobby-type work, or use the unit as a public warehouse.
• Rentals paid in advance by the Renter shall not be refunded to Renter and any last month's rental shall not be prorated or refunded.
• You will be asked to electronically sign our rental agreement as part of the online rental process.